Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Seasons grow and so do we

What it do fellow Orphinatics? Loli is somewhat taking a vacation from blogging since she really has no time to anymore (the real reason is shes lazy! hahahah) so I have taken her place and will keep you up to dirt (get it?...dirt on the daily?..no...ok ill stop) on everything that is the Orphinage! Except through a guys perspective.

Before I go on, allow me to introduce myself


Hello I am EJ but go ahead and call me "Crooks Boy" as many call me around the shop I have been a fellow Orphinage goer for more or less than 4 months now. As I began to dive deeper into the shop and all it has to offer, I have realized that there is more to the store than just clothes, shoes, and skateboarding, but more of a welcoming vibe that can't be recognized other than a sence of family.

Before you go wondering, "Who the hell is this chump taking the high almighty Loli's spot?!" Well hold on their folks. She's trusted me enough to do this for her and the shop and I promise to keep if not higher the standards she's left. That means %153.4 percent coverage! OR MORE!

So stay tuned! More post to come!

-The Cr0oked Orphan