Thursday, April 26, 2007

New HJ Lovers ..... get um while they are here





AHHH I love these!! the cami tope is $47.99 really comfy looks good on any shape , these tend to run a bit big .. so i would go down a size ....
Oh ...and just let me tell you that I had to buy this as soon as I opened the box ..... really really cute .. makes you feel sexy with out showing anything & still keeps you warm ( the peek a boo in the back is very flattering ) $59.99 yo can totally wear this all summer , it runs pretty true to size & i wore it with a bikini top ....






Ok these are the cutest tanks I have seen in a very very long time ... ( but i love cherry blossoms so .... thats my opinion ) these are the typical HJ tanks they run a bit big & are very long ...
The other tank with the Harajuku girl on it has a qunique twist to it the back has a knot on it but its more like a twist ... anyways it cute but runs small so i would go up a size.... all these tops are $34.99





We still have these too ......

Dont forget we still do phone and email orders ... it is $5.00 for shipping
619-754-6736 theorphinage@theorphinage.com